who we are
Are You Interested?
what we do
The Clipper Case will invest an initial sum of 0.5M SEK. If you require further financing down the line, we will reach out to our network to put you in contact with 3rd party funders.
Collectively we have worked for and run several successful organisations. Therefore we can quickly see in which direction projects should be developed, and provide specialised knowledge to execute.
We want our entrepreneurs to be able to focus on getting their product or service to market as soon as possible. Once over the initial hurdle, we will work together as a team to create continued growth.
how it works
- We only process applications that come in through our online platform. Once you have filled din and sent your application it will be reviewed by one of our staff.
- You will receive a notification once your application has been submitted and we take roughly three weeks to process your answers.
- Applicants who show promise will be invited to hold a 30-minute pitch at our offices in Stockholm.
- The focus of your presentation should be how you are going to create value. We are not interested in a thorough business plan at this stage, as we know that this will likely change
- The next phase consists of one or several in-depth sessions with the aim of gaining further insight.
- At this stage we will be asking more detailed questions about your business plan, budget, risks and so on. This is also a time for us to see what out team can contribute with and how we can work together to create value.
- Pop the champagne and welcome to The Clipper Case!
- Our philosophy has always been to invest in all facets of a company. We invest time, expertise and knowledge in ideas and people in which we truly believe. We look forward to the journey ahead, let’s change the future of HR together.
The Clipper Case was founded in 2015 and currently has three investments that we cherish dearly: Serica Consulting, Drive Management and Trustcruit. The people behind The Clipper Case are a well-rounded team of individuals who complement each other in both skills and working habits. Together we have worked with some of the biggest organisations throughout Scandinavia to achieve long-lasting measurable improvements. At The Clipper Case we aim for excellence in all of our endeavours and strive for the success of all our stakeholders.
It sounds like I have to have a team, what if I am alone?
We haven't started a company yet but have an idea, can we still apply?
We’re not really a start-up, we have been up and running for almost 2 years, are we still applicable?
Does the pitch, or any of our documentation have to be in english?
It is not a problem, as long as you don't think you will need additional manpower in the near future.
Yes! You are eligible for application as long as you have a solid foundation for your idea and the appropriate team to execute it.
The short answer is yes. However, we might not be able to contribute as much to an already established organisation; but by all means, apply.
Not at all. We are all native Swedish-speakers at The Clipper Case so we actually prefer Swedish. Of course English works too.
How much do you invest exactly?
We have several ideas, how do we proceed?
We already have another investor, is that ok?
Our idea is not within HR, can we still apply?
We have already applied once, can we do it again?
It depends on many factors such as our evaluation of your business, how you intend on spending the funds, and requirements.
You should apply all your valid and feasible ideas. Treat them as separate applications.
It is not a problem for us.
Sadly, no. We will not be able offer you appropriate guidance. However, you should know that our definition of HR is quite broad.